All locations are now opening in accordance to New Mexico State Law
Our Restaurant Promise
Upper Crust Pizza has an outstanding track record of protecting our employees and guests. To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you, we ask that we make the following promises to each other:
Our Promise to You:
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling.
- Staff will wear face coverings at all times.
- All staff will pass a health check or complete a health survey prior to each shift.
- All seating or carry out options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry and exit.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas regularly.
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- We will post information at our entrances so everyone understands the steps we must all take to keep our communities safe.
Your Promise to Us:
- You will wear a face mask when entering and/or exiting the building or moving about the building. You do not need to wear a face mask when seated at your table.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless delivery or carry out options.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use our contactless delivery or take-out options.
- If you have any questions about this information, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.
To our customers:
We are working diligently to keep our customers and employees healthy while continuing to offer excellent food in a safe manner. We have modified our protocols to employ the strictest safety standards. We’ll continue to offer the great food that you love.
As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and employees remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public and kitchen areas (including counter tops, door handles, restrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of industrial strength disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
Below is a communication from the CDC:
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Thank you for being wonderful customers and friends of Upper Crust Pizza! From our kitchen to your home, it is truly an honor to be your Santa Fe neighbor.